Monday, August 2, 2010

Camping with Granny







Hi,



I'm Stupidman. I went camping this weekend with Granny. I played in the waterfall. I tried to climb it but fell. I tried to drink out of the water but Granny said no.
It was a fun trip until the night time came. When Granny and I were going back to camp, we heard rustling in the bushes and we saw two beady black eyes. I threw a rock at it. It hissed. I ran to the tent.
Then at three in the morning we heard two screams and one squeal that sounded like a pig. Then something ran past our tent giggling and evil cackling. I was scared so I grabbed my axe.
The rest of the night was peaceful. But I was scared. Then we went home.
Granny says he/she is taking me to a fort and a beach next week. Can't wait!
bye,
Stupidman

1 comment:

  1. "Stupidman! You are our only hope for the future!" *sobs uncontrollably*

    ReplyDelete