Tuesday, August 24, 2010

It's My Birthday! :)











Hi,

it's my birthday today! I'm 25 today! Me and Granny rode bikes to a park where we had a picnic. Granny packed sandwiches, cake, and cupcakes. Then we went to a store and bought ice cream. A stupid wasp tried to steal my ice cream but I brought my zapper and zapped it so it flew away.

Granny bought me a segway-it is fun to drive. I fell off of it twice, but don't tell Granny! She/he also bought me a toy orange car, my own orange camping tent, a new gold fish and a hand knitted orange sweater!

Dagwood and friends are coming over on the weekend to give me presents.

Now I'm at home and tired from the bike riding. It was a fun birthday!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Stupidman,
    I a-gonna crash your there party and eat ALLS your food.
    Tanktop Tammy

    ReplyDelete