Friday, July 2, 2010

Happy Canada Day!




Hello,


yesterday we went to the beach and it was alot of fun! Granny wanted to go to the forts but I wanted to go to the beach, so we went to the beach.



Granny bought me a blow up boat which I really liked. Daisy was trying to bite it.


I dug three holes in the sand and put leaves over top. I watched as two teenagers, a couple, a patrol officer and a little kid fall in! Luckily Granny didn't fall in because she/he gets mad.

Daisy peed on the little kid that fell into the hole.

The couple that fell in the hole attacked me but Granny shooed them off me with her/his umbrella.


When we got home Granny made a cake and it was yummy. It was strawberry and vanilla.


Happy Canada Day!

3 comments:

  1. Riveting tale old chap!

    -Mysterious Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHERE'S THE DEAD ONE?!

    -Mysterious Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for my obnoxious behaviour! I apologise sincerely!

    -Mysterious Bunny

    ReplyDelete