Monday, October 4, 2010

new best friends


Hi,

this is Stupidman. This morning I built a scare crow. It's a really cool scare crow too. I made the head out of one of my smaller pumpkins.


Then I went to play in my tree house. There were two weird guys in it. One was chubby and one was skinny. They said their names were Mr Pig and Mr Rat.
Mr Rat said the scare crow was going to attack us in the middle of the night. Mr Pig shot it with his cross bow and said it was dead. They said they are going to be my new best friends. I invited them to our Thanksgiving dinner. I will tell Granny.


I found out who gave me the crossbow for my birthday! It was Mr Pig and Mr Rat. We are going to use other scarecrows for target practice.


I'm going to go inside now to tell Granny about my new best friends!


bye,

Stupidman

1 comment: