Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Tree House, BBQ and Chicken


Hi,

Me and Granny went to Dagwood's BBQ last week. It was fun! But Tanktop Tammy and Lawnboy Larry were mean and ate all the food and drank all the beer. I wanted to try the beer but Granny said no. I snuck a taste and put the rest on the table and Tanktop Tammy drank it.

Lawnboy Larry made a death threat. I will take revenge.


I finished my tree house! With the help of the fairies! I found two fairies sleeping in it. They had a magical pig and a magical rat. They flew out the window. I heard squish. Daisy and Lily chased them. I like my tree house. I like to swing on the tire swing.


Granny's baking pies again. She/he let me lick the bowl!

Granny found out about the fence-oh oh! And a chicken ran into our yard. Me and Daisy and Lily chased it.


bye,

Stupidman

2 comments:

  1. That sure sounds hectic, doesn't it Tammy?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eh Dagwood?
    You bring that there chicken to my house Stupidman. I wants Lawnboy Larry to done barbieQ it,
    Tanktop Tammy

    ReplyDelete