Saturday, September 11, 2010

Tree House and Pumpkins

Hi,
I am building a tree house! All by myself. With instructions I got off the internet. It's going to be a very cool tree house with lots of cool colours and fish stuff. Granny's going to make the fish stuff.
I'm hoping to have it done before Halloween so I can decorate with pumpkins.
It is hard to build a tree house but it is fun. Don't tell Granny where I got the wood! (it's from the fence-tehe) I will replace it when I'm done. Granny supplied alot of the wood but I needed more!

The pumpkins I planted over summer are getting very big. Granny gives me a small section of her/his garden for my stuffs.

I like playing in the mud when it rains.

I will be putting my camping gear inside my treehouse and have sleepovers with Dagwood and gang.

I got to run, Granny's calling!
bye,
Stupidman

3 comments:

  1. My Aunt Mabel makes tree houses for fellow ferals! Maybe she supply you with some wood Stupidman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ain't ever gonna build that there treehouse Stupidman cause you stupid. hahahha
    later loser,
    Tanktop Tammy

    ReplyDelete