Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Inground pool and sharky




Hello
this is Stupidman,

we just got an inground pool! I've been playing with the puffer fish alot, which kind of hurts. And I've been playing with all the other animals too. The puppies don't like the water much though. Granny said no animals allowed but fishies aren't animals so I'll keep the puffer fish. Granny got me a blow up boat with paddles. I paddle all around the pool in it and put the puppies in there with me too. I bought a little fishy called a shark for the pool. It really likes to swim around my boat. The shark attacks my boat and that makes me giggle. I throw tiny little meat men at it and it goes crazy. I took all the fishies out after I put in the shark, cause for some reason the shark kept trying to eat them.
I like the hot tub alot. It's so warm in there, it makes me pee!

No comments:

Post a Comment